Camping Pod Holidays Wales
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to our Camping Pods
- When you wish to make a booking you will complete a booking (online via the pitchup.com ). Once your booking has been accepted we will issue confirmation. Until such time as the booking confirmation is issued the booking is not complete.
- By making a booking request you warrant that you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these terms and conditions and agree that you will indemnify Teifi Valley Camping Pods against all loss and damage arising directly or indirectly from any act or default by yourself or any person or animal accompanying you.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- You must be over 18 years old to make a booking and to stay on site without other adults.
- We cater for couples and families and groups to a maximum of 8 between the two pods.
- We will try to ensure that all services and facilities connected with the site are available to you during your stay. If services and facilities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control no liability will attach to us and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to terminate your permission to stay on site immediately in the event that you or those in your party are in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event that permission to stay is terminated as a result of such breach no monies will be refunded to you.
- Fees - Full payment is taken at the time of booking. In the event that you fail to make payment of the balance as indicated above your booking will be cancelled.
- The restaurant, bar and shop on site will not be open throughout the season. For details of opening times please see our website or contact us.
- Pods are available from 2.00pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 12.00 noon on the date of departure. In the event that you decide that you wish to stay beyond booked dates we cannot guarantee that this will be possible nor can we guarantee that the same pod will be available. The number of people and dogs occupying each pitch must not exceed the number stated in the booking request form.
- Personal belonging are your responsibility and we will not be liable for any personal belonging lost/damaged during your stay.
- If you want to cancel a booking you must notify us in writing.
- If you cancel up to 28 days before the start date of your holiday your payments will be refunded to you in full and 50% will be refunded up to 14 days before.
- Should you cancel within 14 days of the start date of your holiday all monies will be lost. We strongly recommend that you take out your own cancellation insurance.
- Monies will not be refunded in the event that some members of your group fail to arrive or you leave the site early whatever the circumstances.