Camping Pod Holiday Reviews
From our Pitchup profile
1. I Had a fab time in the camping pod, it was clean and tidy every thing you needed ! Booking again cant wait to go back .
2. We had a good time and made the most of it based on the low price for the accommodation and maintaining our sense of humor. We didn’t eat or drink in the pub but the owner was very friendly.
3. The pod was very clean and warm. The beds were surprisingly comfy – my girls slept for 11 hours each night (significantly more than if they were at home!) The facilities were adequate and cleaned daily. Having the pub next door with great food was very handy.
4. The site was easy to find. The pod was lovely – clean and with everything you need. The beds were very comfortable – we all slept incredibly well. The site wasn’t too busy. The pub next door was great with lovely food and a nice little play area. There was plenty to do nearby and lovely beaches. We would definitely stay again but for longer next time.
5. We booked for 2 night and liked the pods and site so much we stayed another night. They are well made, well insulated and pretty comfortable to boot, the food at the Gogerddan Arms was excellent.
6. Ideal for young familes, excellent facilties and a great pub next door, Proximity to the excellent beach’s, great value for money. Will use again for sure ideal for young families.